Lastminutegoals is currently growing very fast and will soon be a major online destination for football fans around the globe. At the moment Lastminutegoals gets around 30% new visitors everyday. While the other 70% are mostly loyal fans. Due to the nature of the website 70% of all visitors are male. Majority of the visitors are from Europe, United States, Latin America and United Kingdom.

If you have some questions or inqueries about advertising on Lastminutegoals please write to us here.